Your law firm for tax law matters in Bolzano – South Tyrol/Italy
Many companies and individuals, especially from German-speaking countries, are often confronted with complex tax issues which may sometimes lead to cases being brought before the Italian tax courts.
Our solicitors in Bolzano can provide clients with comprehensive assistance in extrajudicial matters regarding tax audits, arbitration and mediation procedures against the Italian Revenue Agency, Italian Social Security Institutions, Customs authorities, and other tax authorities.
We also provide assistance on judicial tax law matters in tax courts of first and second instance based in Bolzano, and throughout Italy, as well as before the Court of Cassation.
The tax consultancy services we offer in South Tyrol and throughout Italy include:
- Corporate tax assessment notices, tax verification notices, and tax settlement notices;
- Personal tax assessment notices, tax verification notices, and tax settlement notices;
- Disputes over the calculation and modification of cadastral values;
- Inheritance tax assessment notices, tax verification notices, and tax settlement notices;
- Assessment notices regarding tax benefits for attracting human capital, the so-called „brain gain“;
At Baur & Partner, the following solicitors experienced in tax law matters are available for you:
We advise our clients in all areas of civil law, representing their interests both in out-of-court settlements and in arbitration and court proceedings in South Tyrol and other regions.
COMPANIES: BUSINESS AND COMMERCIAL LAW
In addition to advising on business law, we also help our clients confront the legal challenges of running a business.
Thanks to our experience in administrative law matters, we offer comprehensive advice to citizens, companies, and public bodies.
We offer our clients legal assistance in criminal matters, both during the investigation phase and in court proceedings.
LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT LAW
Another important area of our practice is providing labour and employment law advice to facilitate productive workplace collaboration and therefore sustainable business success.