Mergers & acquisitions and extraordinary transactions
Your law firm for mergers & acquisitions and extraordinary transactions
Our solicitors in Bolzano – South Tyrol assist national and foreign sellers and buyers in the sale or purchase of companies assets or shares, as well as companies or private individuals in the formation of joint-ventures, business conversions, mergers by acquisition and divisions, management buy-outs and buy-ins. Our advisory activities cover the whole range of transactions, from the letters of intent phase to transaction structuring and guidance, to due diligence and contract drafting, followed by the post-closing stage.
Our expert solicitors can guarantee comprehensive M&A advice thanks to the in-house consulting support provided by our own professional experts specialising in business law, tax law, labour and employment law, and competition law.
Areas of practice: mergers & acquisitions and extraordinary transactions:
- planning and structuring of M&A transactions – negotiation and preparation of preliminary agreements (e.g. letters of intent, confidentiality and exclusivity agreements, term sheets, memorandums of understanding);
- preparation, coordination, and execution of legal due diligence reviews;
- structuring and management of transactions (share deals or asset deals/company or company division leasing);
- preparation of all necessary M&A-related contracts and documents, drafting and negotiation of shareholders‘ and participation agreements;
- assistance during the incorporation of joint ventures/newcos and other extraordinary transactions;
- post-closing services including restructuring measures after acquisition/sale;
- M&A transactions in crisis situations and bankruptcy, restructuring (settlement procedures);
- enforcement of warranty and compensation claims arising from company and stock acquisitions;
- in-court and out-of-court representation when asserting contractual rights and warranty claims.
The following solicitors experienced in business law are available for you:
We advise our clients in all areas of civil law, representing their interests both in out-of-court settlements and in arbitration and court proceedings in South Tyrol and other regions.
COMPANIES: BUSINESS AND COMMERCIAL LAW
In addition to advising on business law, we also help our clients confront the legal challenges of running a business.
Thanks to our experience in administrative law matters, we offer comprehensive advice to citizens, companies, and public bodies.
We offer our clients legal assistance in criminal matters, both during the investigation phase and in court proceedings.
LABOUR AND EMPLOYMENT LAW
Another important area of our practice is providing labour and employment law advice to facilitate productive workplace collaboration and therefore sustainable business success.